Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 Release Date is out. Sejun will be seen spelunking in the forest outside the cave in Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26. Sejun may proceed to the errant point that is in the opposite direction, towards the lower floors, now that he has a security guard. It might aid in expanding his farm. The police, on the other hand, are looking into Theo.
If a novice like Theo is suddenly earning so much money, it does appear strange. Since Theo also interacts with Humans on the lower floors, they are unaware of the specific products he is selling to generate such high profits.
Since Theo tried to help the goblin and has also amassed a sizable sum of money in an unrealistically short period of time, I doubt Zerath (the cat police) believes Theo is committing a crime. They most likely looked into Theo’s relationship with that Goblin since he obstructed a lengthy probe.
They undoubtedly discovered that Theo was among their top coin earners throughout the study. Now that he is making a lot of money despite being new to the game, Theo is skeptical. This, together with the fact that Theo exclusively trades with humans on the Lower floors, makes it likely that they have no idea what he is selling. The fact that Theo is being investigated is therefore not strange.
She may gather more proof against the goblin and possibly useful information by getting closer to Theo. I’m happy Sejun also wants to feed Mama Bear. It’s hilarious how suspicious Theo is, hehe.
And if you’re wondering when Solo Farming in the Tower’s next chapter will be posted, don’t worry; in this article, we’ll discuss when Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 will be released and where you can read it.
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 Spoiler
Sejun might broaden his fields, and the tower master would reward him for emerging from the cave and finding the 99th floor in his own right. Now, we can increase the number of crops we already have. Sejun now has a bodyguard and can use the forest itself thanks to the cave’s reduced size. Amazingly, the tower manager doubles as the translator.
Theo’s sales are too high, so the cops are looking into whether anything is amiss. They don’t appear to be crooked, thus they won’t engage in “planting evidence” or putting him on trial. Therefore, they will likely just look into it, determine that nothing criminal was done, and then let it go.
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 Release Date
On Friday, September 8, 2026, KST, Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 is expected to be released. Weekly chapters are issued. The following is the international release calendar for Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26:
Release for nations on Thursday:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 AM on Friday, September 8, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Friday, September 8, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, September 8, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 AM on Friday, September 8, 2023
Where to Read Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 Online?
The raw (Korean Language) version of Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 26 will be accessible on the Naver Series and Naver Webtoon.