SGBAU Exam Schedule 2019 – SGBAU Time Table ‘Winter’ 2018-2019 for BA B.Sc B.Com Part 1 2 3 will be released soon in the first week of September. The B.Com, B.Sc (Bio) and B.Sc (Maths) examinations were conducted on May 19 and May 21, 2018, by the University. The BA-M.A, B.Com-M.Com, B.B.A-M.B.A, B.Sc-M.Sc-B.C.A 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th sem examinations will be conducted in November-December month.
The SGBAU also known as Amravati University will upload the details related to SGBAU Winter 2018-19 Time Table soon. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University conducts the summer and winter examination every year.
The annual/semester winter examination for undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be held in the month of November-December 2018. The Students can download SGBAU Exam Time Table Winter 2018 in Pdf file from the official timetable link.
SGBAU Part 1/2/3 Time Table ‘Winter’ 2018 for following courses –
Art & Social Science Courses: BA, MA, MSW, BPA, BFA, BJMC, MJMC, BSW
Commerce Courses: B.Com, M.Com, DFM/ DBM/ DMM, D.TAX, MCM, MHRD, BBA, MBA, PGDCM.
Science Courses: B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, P.G. Diploma, M.Phil, B.Tech, B.P.ED, LL.B.
About SGBAU – Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, named after Sant Gadge Baba, is a public state university located at Amravati in the Vidarbha region of the state of Maharashtra, India. The university was established on 1 May 1983 through partitioning of the University of Nagpur. The university campus is spread over an area of 225 hectares, and the university is home to 20 post-graduate departments offering 25 courses in different disciplines.
Steps To Check SGBAU BA B.com B.Sc Exam Time Table 2018 (Winter):
- Visit the official website of SGBAU i.e www.sgbau.ac.in .
- now navigate Examination section and click on Time Table
- The link will redirect to ‘Amravati University Exam schedule 2018-19’
- Select your course from Arts & social science, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Education and physical education, Law, Pharmacy, Engineering.
- The date sheet will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
For more Education News