Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status has been released at it’s registrar website Linkintime.co.in. Rolex Rings IPO allotment status Direct links has been activated on this page for all the investors who have applied for Rolex Rings IPO.
Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status Linkintime
Update- Rolex Rings Limited IPO allotment status to be finalised today i.e. 4th August 2021 at Linkintime website.
Rolex Rings Limited IPO was subscribed 130.44 times on the last day. The public issue was subscribed 24.24 times in the retail category, 143.58 times in QIB, and 360.11 times in the NII category.
Rolex Rings IPO Time Table (Allotment Status Date & Time)
- Bid/Offer Opens On: July 28, 2021
- Bid/Offer Closes On: July 30, 2021
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment: August 4, 2021
- Initiation of refunds: August 5, 2021
- Credit of Equity Shares: August 6, 2021
- Listing Date: August 9, 2021
Incorporated in 2003, Rolex Rings is among the top five forging companies in India. The Rolex Rings IPO was open on 28th July 2021.
How to check Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status online?
- Go to the Rolex Rings IPO allotment status portal.
- Click on Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status direct link.
- Enter either PAN number, Application Number or DP Client ID of the demat account to check the Rolex Rings IPO allotment status online
- Hit on Search button.
- In next page, investors can see the share allotment status.
- Take print out.
Note- If Rolex Rings IPO share not alloted then refund process will be started from 5th August 2021