Pune District Central Cooperative Bank released soon the PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 for the 356 clerk vacancies on their official website. There are many positions to be filled at Pune District Central Cooperative Bank’s branches and offices. The deadline for filling out the application form ended on 16th August. A written examination is in the process of being conducted by the bank authorities.
PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 Details
|Bank Name||Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC Bank)|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Applications Commencement Date||August 2021|
|Written Exam Date||September 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Relese Date||at least 1 week before the exam|
PDCC Bank Admit Card 2021
Have you completed the application process? You can download PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 from pdccbank.com. The PDCC Bank Pune Higher Authorities are now releasing the call letters for the applicants who have successfully submitted their applications without having any errors they need to download the PDCC Bank Pune Clerk Admit Card 2021.PDCC Bank Officials have not yet released the PDCC Bank Admit Card 2021 Clerk link.Downloading your call letter is easy with the link available below when available. There are around 356 clerk candidates hired by the PDCC bank per year.
Pune Cooperative Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2021
PDCC Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 exam dates can be found on their official website, which was recently updated by Pune District Central Co-operative Bank Limited. You can download your PDCC Bank Exam admit card 2021 if you have filled out the PDCC Bank application form. Hall Ticket for the pune district central cooperative bank limited clerk exams will be released soon. Below this page, we provide a direct link.
Pune Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Date
The PDCC Clerk Exam Date has not yet been announced. There is, however, a possibility that the test will be held in September. As soon as the bank authorities announce the exam date, we will update this page with information regarding the exam announcement and the exam date.
Pune Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Paper Pattern
|Banking & Corporation||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20|
|Agriculture & Rural Economy||10|
|Marathi language Test||10|
|Computer & Technology Information||10|
- There will be 80 marks in the PDCC Bank Clerk Exam.
- The questions will cover several topics, including Banking and Cooperation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Agriculture, Rural Economy, Marathi Language, Computer and Information Technology, and IQ.
- It is compulsory for all subjects to be covered in the exam.
How to download PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021- Step By Step
- Visit the official website of Pune Cooperative Bank.
- Click on the Admit Card download link.
- Please verify the entered details with your date of birth and OTP.
- After that, the call letter will be displayed on the device.
- Here is the file you should download.
- For future use, take a printout of it.