MAT Application Form 2022 atmat.aima.in – The application form of MAT 2022 is expected to be released in the month of January 2022. In order to apply for the same, the candidates need to follow five essential steps. These steps are mentioned here in full detail for the candidates’ sake of convenience.
Step 1: Complete the Registration Process:
- New candidates need to click the official websit of MAT and click on the tab for new registration. The official link will be mentioned here soon after its availability.
- Enter valid email id, date of birth and other required details so as to create a login account.
- Press the ‘submit button’. The candidates should remember that information once entered in the registration form can never be changed or modified after wards.
- After completing the registration process, the confirmation will also be sent on your entered email id.
- The aspirants will then complete the further application process by entering their login credentials such as email id and date of birth.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form:
- Next step is to enter the details in the application form such as full name, gender, qualifications, percentage etc. Since your eligibility will be checked based on the details entered by you thus be careful while filling MAT 2022 Application Form.
- After entering the requisite details, click on the ‘SAVE’ button for the final submission.
- In case, you need to alter the entered information, you can enter your login credentials and make the necessary changes.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- The third step is to upload your photograph and signature. Make sure that your photo should be recent and has no harsh shadows. The image should be in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Size of the photograph should not be more than 75 kb and less than 20 kb.
- Photos with caps, hats and dark glasses will not be acceptable. Also, if you wear glasses in the photo then make sure that there are no reflections.
- While uploading signature, be sure that file should not exceed 50kb and not less than 5 kb. Sign on white paper only with a black ink pen and then scan the signature area.
- It should be noted that this signature will be mentioned on your admit card and if it does not match with the signature on your answer sheet then your candidature ship will be cancelled immediately thus be careful while signing. The signature should be in .jpg or .jpeg format only otherwise it will not be accepted by the system.
Step 4: Make Payment
- Payment for MAT 2022 Application Form can be made through online mode via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- It should be noted that once the payment has been made, you will not be allowed to alter any of the entered information.
Step 5: View Application
- This is the last step of the application process in which the candidate can view the application form and take the print out of the same.
- Keep this print out safe and secure for future.
MAT 2022 Application Fee:
- The candidate has to pay Rs 1500 (inclusive of 18% GST) through online mode so as to complete the application process.