Kerala KMAT 2021 Application Form– The official authority will release the application form in the month of March 2021 and the process will be continued up to April 2021 as expected. The exact dates shall be updated soon. It is will be available in the online mode. The candidates can fill their form either by visiting the official website or by using the direct link which will be given here in the post soon. The students need to submit the application form on time as the late forms are liable to be rejected and will not be processed by the authority under any circumstance. The candidates are required to fill the application form with extreme care as incomplete and wrong application forms shall entail direct disqualification. It is a 2 – step procedure which mentioned here.
Step 1: Remitting Application Fee Online
- First of all, the candidates need to select the option Pay Online on the main registration page.
- Now the candidates need to select their category i.e. application fee for general candidates or application fee for SC/ ST candidates. Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment procedure. The details needed to be entered while payment is the name, email id, mobile number, and date of birth.
- These details will be added with utmost care as it will not be changed at the later stages. The date of birth should be entered in dd/ mm/ yyyy format.
- The application fee is Rs 1000 for general category candidates and Rs 750 for SC/ ST candidates. It can be paid through online via credit card/ debit card/ net banking facility.
- On the successful transaction, the students will get SB collect reference number and a receipt of fee payment. The applicants are advised to take the print out of this receipt and keep it safe and secure. This SB collect reference number should be noted down by the students as this will be used as a login credential.
Step 2: Completing Online Application
- On the next day of payment of application fee, the applicants can complete online submission of application form of KMAT Kerala Exam 2019.
- The candidate has to log in their account by entering their SB collect reference number and date of birth.
- Now, the students need to complete the application form with personal and academic details.
- Once you are done with the application form, you’ll get a unique application number. This application number will be kept safe and secure till the end of the application procedure.
- Now, the candidates need to upload their scanned images of photo and signature. After uploading the images successfully, the students need to click the continue button so as to complete the application form process.