IBPS SO 2022 Application Form– The registration process for the Exam of IBPS SO 2022 is expected to commence in the month of November 2022. The applicant should submit the application form on or before the deadline. Before making any entry in the application form, the students should read the important instructions first. The applications are invited in the online mode only.
- The candidates need to register them first by furnishing the basic information and other information asked in the application form such as:
Mobile Number etc
- After submitting the information, you will get the registration number and password on the registered email id on the IBPS SO official website.
- Now, the applicant can log in with the given credentials so as to edit or modify the details in the application form if needed.
- The candidates will then have to upload the scanned photo and signature as per the specified guidelines.
- On uploading the images successfully, the applicants are required to choose the appropriate fee payment method and remit the application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 100 for the reserved category students)
- On the completion of the transaction, an e- receipt will be generated. The candidate should download the e – receipt and keep it safe for the future reference.
- The information entered in the application form should be correct and genuine and no editing will be allowed after the final submission.