Croatia vs England: Where to watch Live, Lineups, Who Will Win & Match Preview

Croatia vs England, the 2nd and last semi of FIFA 2018. Both teams have shown positive game till now by knocking of good teams in Quarterfinals. Now, is to see who will be the tonight match winner securing the final stage. For England, Harry Maguire signs the deal in Quarterfinal against Sweden (2-0) and lift his team to victory. Whereas Croatia was all held by goalkeeper Danijel Subasic, who played through the pain to help beat Russia in the quarter-finals. If he is not there that day, Croatia would be out of tournament. They beat hosts Russia in 4-3 penalty shootout.

Croatia played their first semi in 1998 World Cup against France. By 2-1, they lose to the hosts, but secured third position beating Netherlands by 2-1. Whereas England had to wait 28 years for reaching in semis. They lose to Germany in 4-3 penalty shootout, also in third position match they lose to hosts Italy by 2-1. Not a good record for the Three Lions but one time champions in 1966 World Cup. The latest team news is defender Sime Vrsaljko has played last training session despite having knee injury. It means he his fit and will start. 8 different players have scored goal for Croatia which is great. English team is consistent with no player yet met any injury which is a great sign for its coach Gareth Southgate.

Yesterday’s big match results in France’s entry in the Final. Heroes of the day, Umtiti and Mbappe manage to secure their team victory defeating the Belgium the Red Devils by 1-0. Header from Umtiti (23 yrs) while corner shoot given from Mbappe (19 yrs) serves the goal. In 20 years, it is Les Bleus third world cup final, first in 1998, they win over Brazil by 3-0. And, second in 2006 where they lose to Italy by 3-5 in penalty shootout.

Croatia vs England:

Semi-finals FIFA World Cup 2018, Lineups and Live TV info

Match No 62: Croatia vs England, 11 July, 23:30

Venue: Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow

Croatia (Possible starting XI): Danijel Subasic; Sime Vrsaljko, Dejan Lovren, Domagoj Vida, Ivan Strinic; Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic; Ante Rebic, Luka Modric, Ivan Perisic; Mario Mandzukic

England (Possible starting XI): Jordan Pickford; Kyle Walker, John Stones, Harry Maguire; Kieran Trippier, Dele, Jordan Henderson, Jesse Lingard, Ashley Young; Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane.

What they say:

“When I said in the past I was going to Russia only to win, maybe I was a bit arrogant. But the idea is that we need to think only about winning to maximize our chances on the pitch.”-Kevin De Bruyne, Belgium midfielder.

Broadcasting: For TV: Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD (in English), Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD                                                           (in Hndi). Live streaming for the web at Sonyliv.com

Predictions:

The prediction stats conclude as – 27% is the winning probability of Croatia. England seeks 42% winning probability while 31% watches out for penalty shootout between both. As per the tournament performance, these predictions are concluded. Croatia gets less percentage because its victory in Round of 16 game and in Quarters is the result of  penalty shootout. Whereas England make its entry to semi by winning under 90 mins. However, we support Croatia and it will win.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *