Brazil vs Mexico: Where to watch Live, Lineups, Who Will Win & Match Preview

Brazil vs Mexico

Brazil vs Mexico

Knockout is an interesting and most challenging level of any game. Moreover, talking in context of football and that also in FIFA World Cup can be persuasive for participating teams. Brazil vs Mexico is the next match of Round of 16 i.e., knockout stage which is going to be compelling encounter. After playing draw with Switzerland, Brazil top the group defeating Austria and Serbia. They have qualified for the Knockout stage at the World Cup for the 13th time in a row, which is the longest active streak. In their last 14 matches, Brazil’s defense has conceded just three goals.

For a team that can go-off Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, and Philppe Coutinho is used to play very attack-minded full-backs, those are pretty impressive statistics. They are already a strong contender for the FIFA 2018 but, this undoubtedly is a false assertion. Ahead of World Cup, tough competitors like Germany, Spain have left for their country after being surrendered. Mexico’s win against Germany and South Korea while loss against Sweden (0-3)assisting it 2nd place in Group as well as qualifying further. Prior to today’s match, Mexico and Brazil assembled in the final of 1999 FIFA Confederations Cup. Mexico won by 4-3 and earned their first title in history.

Yesterday match result between Spain and Russia showed a distinct side of football. Hosts clear their way of Spanish mountain by 4-3 in penalty shootout. Igor Akinfeev led his team by saving two hits of Koke and Iago Aspas. Another disheartened info for Spanish fans is Andres Iniesta declares international retirement after successful 12 years. They comprises of a 2010 World Cup win and two consecutive wins of 2008 and 2012 UEFA Euro Championships. All the Best Iniesta for displaying such a wonderful character and player.

Brazil vs Mexico: Round of 16 FIFA World Cup 2018, Lineups and Live TV info

Match No 53: Brazil vs Mexico, 2nd July, 19:30

Venue: Samara Arena, Samara

Brazil (Possible starting XI): Alisson Becker, Fagner, Thiago Silva, Miranda, Filipe Luis, Casemiro, Paulinho, Willian, Philippe Coutinho, Neymar, Gabriel Jesus​

Mexico (Possible starting XI): Guillermo Ochoa; Miguel Layun, Hugo Ayala, Carlos Salcedo, Jesus Gallardo, Hector Herrera, Jonathan Dos Santos, Andres Guardado, Carlos Vela, Javier Hernandez, Hirving Lozano

Broadcasting: For TV: Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD (in English), Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD                                                            (in Hndi). Live streaming for the web at Sonyliv.com

Predictions:

The big team Brazil has 65% chances of winning with 15% is the option for Mexico to defeat them. While 20% goes to draw of the match (before Penalty shoot-out). 65% is not the winning but it is losing fortune for Mexico. However, against all odds trend operating in the last few matches of FIFA 2018 tells impossible stories. The trend of impossible is happening possible which depicts in the fallout of Spanish possession. In-spite all, Brazil will win this game by 2-1. Today wait to see if El Tri (Mexican Football Team) succeed in breaking their Round of 16 bad luck by drubbing the most difficult team possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *