France vs Belgium, the first Semifinal of FIFA 2018 will be a must watch game of the tournament. Out of 32 teams only 8 are left now. From the beginning, France played very beautifully and execute every match giving a fulfillment of enjoying. It did not lose any match of the tournament but, its one Group match ends as a draw against Denmark. This European team deals with best team of the world in Knockouts but turns the destiny in own court. They defeat Argentina and Uruguay by 4-3 and 2-0 respectively in Knockouts.
No draw, no loss for Belgium till now. Praising about Belgium, the words comes to extinct. This another European team beats every other team like a King. The team played like a one-man army and now had secured their position in Semis. Their won against England in Group stage (3-2), Japan in Knockout-16 (3-2), Brazil in Quarters (2-1) gives an example of enthusiasm and shows their devotion towards the game.
France has played most matches against Belgium or to any other team. Both the European teams will fight for their glory tonight. Both met twice prior to today’s match, of which, in 1986 World Cup at Mexico where for third place France went on to defeat Belgium by 4-2. The team news is – Yannick Carrasco will return for Belgium and will play alongside Nacer Chadli in the midfield. For France, Blaise Matuidi has return following his own suspension.
France vs Belgium: Semi-finals FIFA World Cup 2018, Lineups and Live TV info
Match No 61: France vs Belgium, 10 July, 23:30
Venue: Saint Petersburg Stadium
France (Possible starting XI): Hugo Lloris; Lucas Hernandez, Samuel Umtiti, Raphael Varane, Benjamin Pavard; Ngolo Kante, Paul Pogba; Blaise Matuidi, Antoine Griezmann, Kylian Mbappe; Olivier Giroud
Belgium (Possible starting XI): Thibaut Courtois; Jan Vertonghen, Vincent Kompany, Thomas Vermaelen, Toby Alderweireld; Yannick Carrasco, Axel Witsel, Kevin De Bruyne, Nacer Chadli; Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku
What they say:
“When I said in the past I was going to Russia only to win, maybe I was a bit arrogant. But the idea is that we need to think only about winning to maximize our chances on the pitch.”-Kevin De Bruyne, Belgium midfielder.
Broadcasting: For TV: Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD (in English), Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD (in Hndi). Live streaming for the web at Sonyliv.com
As for France which has shown good performance has a score of 38% chances of winning. Belgium on other side accounts for 33% chances of winning while 29% goes to draw (penalty shootout) segment. Playing with the energy, the Red Devils are likely to defeat France also. But, they have to watch France step-by-step in subject to conquer them. It will be Hazard vs Kante and Griezmann vs Lukaku.
This post was last modified on July 24, 2018 12:48 pm